Friday 4 May 2012

Evaluation: What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

I learnt many skills while constructing my media product such as the use of professional cameras and using Adobe Photoshop, both of which I was not experienced in. Although both of these posed difficulties at the beginning I was able to become accustomed to them and overcome these problems with little trouble. On Photoshop I used effects on the images I used to make them stand out more, I saturated the images to make them paler against the bright colour used for my fonts and other features, I took this from Q as they did a similar thing by making the images black and white against the harsh red of the logo, I believe using this technique made my product a lot better and helped me develop my skills in using Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment