Friday 4 May 2012

Evaluation: Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?

When I look back at my preliminary task I can see a clear difference between the quality of it and my final product, the level of skill increased dramatically also. When I did the preliminary task I had no idea what I was doing, I didn't do as much preparation as I did for my final product and I believe it made all the difference. One thing I didn't do with my preliminary task was to use style models to take influence from, this helped greatly with my final product as it made it look better quality and more professional looking. The images used on my preliminary task were not planned, I just took them there and then, they were also not edited in any way which made them look less professional. Overall I think the preliminary task helped me a lot as it made me realise the mistake I was making so I could add to my final product and this why the quality improved.

No comments:

Post a Comment