Tuesday 15 November 2011

Cover (1st Draft)
The first task I was given was to create a school magazine cover, I did this on Adobe Photoshop, I did this to the best of my ability and I think there was a good result.
I created my own school logo similar to the actual school logo. The background I used is quite neutral to give the cover a sense of space so everything doesn't seem too cramped. I edited a picture Mr Wilson and put a large headline next to the image stating that there is an interview with him inside. I deliberately made the headline quite large and in red to make it stand out to the reader. I also put various other stories around him on various other subjects. I put a competition at the top of the cover to draw readers in more. I used a barcode and put the price, the school website and the magazine number in the bottom left hand corner to make it seem more professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment