Tuesday 14 May 2013

EVALUATION - How affective is the combination of your main product and ancillary tasks?

One conscious choice that I made when creating my main construction and ancillary tasks was to not show too much of the main protagonist, the masked figure. I did this to create more suspense and make the audience when watching the trailer want to see the film more. Both the trailer and my ancillary tasks focus mainly on the lead female character, although my magazine cover shows the masked figure, I chose to use an effect to dull the picture down to see less of it and create a darkness about the character. Another reason why I chose to focus mainly on the young female character who is the 'victim' was to advertise the film to a younger audience and to make the audience sympathise with the character more. Overall I believe that my main construction and ancillary tasks go perfectly well together and complement each other well with both the aesthetics of them and the certain horror stereotypes they show.

No comments:

Post a Comment