Friday 4 May 2012

Evaluation: In what way does your media product use, develop and challenge forms and conventions of real media products?

I took many photographs of Adam Bennett, some were up against a wall and some were in a field outside of the school. Most of the shots I took were medium shots and some were long shots as seen above. I kept the same picture as I believed it suited the style and genre of my magazine very well. I used the magazine Q as my main inspiration, in particular a cover with Noel Gallagher on as seen in my Prezi presentation. I used the same colour scheme as Q and incorporated many of the features such as the simplicity of the cover and the uniqueness of the contents page. With my article I believe that I challenged many conventions of normal music magazines as I used my image as the entire background of the double page spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment